How to use
Moisturize your skin after your daily skincare routine and use as a makeup base before applying BB cream or foundation. Also substitutable for daily moisturizer or sun cream.
Step 1 : After basic skincare, apply appropriate amount starting from inner side to outer side, bottom to top with pulling motion.
Step 2 : Layer to under eye area, T-zone and tip of your chin to define solid look.
tip : Gently pat the product over your face using makeup sponge in a nice, light blotting motion, to complete radiant, moist complexion.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Niacinamide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecanol, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Mica (CI 77019), Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Glycol Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-2 Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Sodium Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Fragrance(Parfum), Isohexadecane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Ipomoea Purpurea Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Water, Convallaria Majalis Bulb/Root Extract, Magnolia Liliflora Flower Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Flower Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactococcus Ferment, Milk Protein, PEG-8, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Rabdosia Rubescens Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.
1. If the followed signs of irritations occur, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
1) If rash, swell, itchiness, occurs
2) If those symptoms have been occurred on your skin from direct sunlight
2. Do not use on broken or eczematous skin.
1) Replace the cap after use.
2) Keep out of reach of children.
3) Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight.
4. Avoid contact with eye.
5. The Sunscreen Protective Factor of this product has been officially tested by the ""National Sunscreen Protective Factor"" measurements. The Sunscreen 'A' protective level has been evaluated by the method of Sunscreen'A' protection evaluation from ""Regulations on Functional Cosmetics Evaluation"".